Sunday, December 30, 2012

YOU CAN BLOW WHAT'S LEFT OF MY RIGHT MIND




 


Pictures by Dominika K.
Dress- Review (via Peek&Cloppenburg) | Cardigan- H&M | Boots- Tommy Hilfiger | Earrings- Urban Outfitters 

While my parents were away in Sopot to see their friends and to attend a few parties, I had to stay with my best friend for a few days. I haven't' left the house for 48 hours because we were both sick but watching tons of movies including High School Musical 3 was worth it. Surprisingly  after seeing it four years ago for the last time I still remember most the words to the songs... I guess we always remain young in some way. I most definitely am, judging by the way I'm spending my new Year's Eve compared to all of my friends who are going out and getting drunk. I'm probably just staying in with a couple of friends just watching movies and eating, nothing special, which I will tell you more about when i wake up in 2013!

P.S. I got these new AMAZING shoes which i love with all my heart. They are comfortable and pretty and just uh. Also, they're so versatile; I can think of a billion things to pair them up with. 

x Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I always love reading them and they make me super happy! :) x