Friday, February 8, 2013

YOU MUST BE A SORCERESS CUZ YOU JUST DID THE IMPOSSIBLE









Me with the photographer <3 Clebby B.
Jeans- BDG | Top- Massimo Dutti | Shoes- Tommy Hilfigier | Socks- Zara | Chain- Topshop


I've been a faithful proponent of Zara jeans since I could fit into my beloved Zara Kids up to this day. In fact, I don't remember owning a pair of jeans that wasn't from Zara until now. These high-waisted black jeans have been on my wishlist for god knows how long. I found them two weeks ago and i must say spending 55 euro on them was absolutely worth it. They fit like a glove, they're super comfortable and they really elongate my legs. 



x Mia

Eminem- Space Bound not meaning to brag, but I can rap the whole thing ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I always love reading them and they make me super happy! :) x