Wednesday, May 29, 2013

JUNE WISHLIST


It's been a fair while since I've done a wishlist post. June is just around the corner, which means by huge post-exam shopping trip with my mom is coming soon. I also hope some of these items go on sale in the summer, like this gorgeous suede fringe jacket that I've had my eyes on for months. Although it's almost summer and everyone is pulling their sundresses out, this month black, leather, lace, burgundy and shades of green are dominating my wishlist which is nothing new. I guess some things never change. These will forever be my favorite colours/textures, no matter the season, although I did manage to sneak in those slightly summery mint flats into my wishlist.




Minęło już trochę czasu od mojej ostatniej Wishlist. Czerwiec jest tuż za rogiem, co oznacza moją po-egzaminową wycieczkę na zakupy z mamą. Mam jednak nadzieję, że niektóre z tych rzeczy będą przecenione w lato, na przykład ta cudowna zamszowa kurtka z frędzlami, na którego punkcie mam obsesję od kilku miesięcy. Mimo, że zbliża się lato i wszyscy wyciągają na wierch swoje letnie sukienki, w tym miesiącu czerń, skóra, koronki, bordowy i odcienie zieleni dominują moją listę życzeń, co nie jest żadną nowością. Niektóre rzeczy po prostu zawsze pozostają takie same. Te kolory chyba zawsze będą moimi ulubionymi, nie ważne jaka jest pora roku, chociaż muszę dodać, że udało mi się wcisnąć te nieco letnie miętowe balerinki do tej listy.

x Mia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I always love reading them and they make me super happy! :) x