Friday, May 17, 2013

WHEN THE FUTURE'S ARCHITECTURED BY A CARNIVAL OF IDOTS ON SHOW











Tee- Cheap Monday | Shorts- Devil Shape | Cardigan- H&M | Boots- Deena & Ozzy | Headband- Zara | Lipstick- MAC Up The Amp

Surprisingly, this weather is very hard to come across in Belgium, even in May. In fact, this month has been the opposite of a spring season; I can't remember a day without rain (I even had to switch out my coats *sigh*) and I'm pretty sure there is a virus going around the school because a couple people, including myself, have been out with a runny nose, headaches, coughing and whatnot. Imagine my relief when, after three days of recovery and after a depressing couple of days, the sun finally came out. 

x Mia

1 comment:

  1. What's up to all, the contents existing at this web site are truly remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

    my blog post; Wiki.chocolatier.ru

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment! I always love reading them and they make me super happy! :) x