Saturday, July 6, 2013

GOT YOU AROUND MY FINGER LIKE A LONELY LOVER'S CHARM






 Skirt- Zara | Shirt- Cooperative | Sandals- River Island | Glasses- Zara

I feel so relieved to finally have began summer. I needed a little break from the world which is exactly what I got this past week when I went away to a little place in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of my friends and met a lot of new people where I charged my batteries and I feel so refreshed and calm, despite having to wake up at 7 every day and going to bed past midnight. Now I'm back home (although can you call a place stuffed with halfway unpacked boxes "home"?) for just a day to keep unpacking to make my room somewhat nicer and more bearable to live in and later I'm heading out to Nice. I hope you all have an amazing summer!

x Mia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment! I always love reading them and they make me super happy! :) x